Data protection manager
The person responsible within the meaning of the data protection laws, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is:
Anna Gaide, Kohlgartenstr. 51, 04315 Leipzig, Germany.
Your rights in data subjects
You can exercise the following rights at any time by contacting me:
- Information about your data stored by me and its processing (Art. 15 GDPR),
- Correcting incorrect personal data (Art. 16 GDPR),
- Deletion of your data stored with me (Art. 17 GDPR),
- Restriction of data processing, provided that I am not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations (Art. 18 GDPR),
- Objection to the processing of your data by me (Art. 21 GDPR), and
- Data transferability, if you have consented to data processing or have concluded a contract with me (Art. 20 GDPR).
If you have given me your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future, which would go into effect at time of request and with any future actions.
You may at any time submit a complaint to a supervisory authority, e.g. to the competent supervisory authority of the federal state of your residence or to the authority responsible for me as a responsible party.
A list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) with their addresses can be found on the homepage of the Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information.
In order to protect the security of your data during transmission, I use state-of-the-art encryption procedures (SSL over HTTPS).
I reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration so that it always complies with current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when new services are introduced. The new data protection declaration will then apply to your next visit.
Questions to the data protection manager
If you have any questions about privacy, please send me an e-mail to: email@example.com.